Friday, June 12, 2015

Who am I?

Hey people!!!

My name is Ylva, I'm 27 years old, a housewife. 

was diagnosed with hypothyroidism on February 16, 2015.

When I entered my twenties I weighed 123 lbs (56 kgs), I looked awesome and was size 1, later on when I became 23 my weight started to go up. Yes, I wasn't eating really healthy at my university but I had never weighed more than 141 lbs (64 kgs), my weight raised to 165 lbs (75 kgs), I couldn't believe it, I had never been this big before. Obviously my clothes didn't fit anymore, my jeans ripped at my thighs every 6 months so I was spending a lot of money buying new ones. 

At 24 I moved out from my mom's and started living with my now husband with whom every weekend I'd go to Carls' Jr. and grab a huge hamburger with free calories soda and big fries or for pizza at Domino's. I ate flour tortillas every night , white rice at every lunch break. Ok, I wasn't taking care of my weight at all. 

Then at 26 I decided I didn't like how I looked, I didn't like how I felt. Guys at my university started bullying me. So I started eating clean, counting calories and boxing on weekdays. Nothing seemed to work...

(To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your doubts, advices, hacks, story with all of us!!! They only make us wiser!!! Will answer anything!!!